Foreign Patient Services!
Smooth, hassle-free Cancer treatment for Cancer patients from all over the world.
A second opinion or an affordable option for cancer treatment is a life saver once you or your loved one is diagnosed with cancer. Traveling to another country can be a challenging decision. We at Career Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal understand this thoroughly and have a dedicated team to enable you and your family to transit this journey with ease and satisfaction.
- A well proven fact is that India is a trusted option for treating various types of Cancer because of its high standards of medical care, affordable living, and reasonable medical fees.
Why choose CIMS, Bhopal?
Career Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India is a renowned & reputed centre for Cancer Care because of its…….
“Patient-Specific Medical Services”
- -- All types of Cancer are treated
- -- Experienced, well-trained, and dedicated oncologist
- -- Latest treatments and techniques used
- -- Good diagnostic machinery Indian Govt. has made medical tourism very convenient with the introduction of e-visa. Assistance in planning treatment in Bhopal. Assistance in Visa Application, planning the travel itinerary, airport pick up and drop and, accommodation arrangements for short and long stays provided.
- -- Translators are available for various languages like Arabic, Swahili, and
- -- All amenities under one roof
- -- High standards of holistic medical treatment at affordable rates
- -- No hidden cost (Available at a fraction of the cost compared to other countries)
Surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy are successfully carried out at the Career Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal MP India
Why choose Career Institute of Medical Science, Bhopal?
- -- Clean, hygienic, and well laid out hospital.
- -- Transport – pick up available from major railway stations, airports, etc.
- -- Lounges – Comfortable air-conditioned waiting rooms with basic amenities like restrooms, cafeteria, prayer section and changing rooms for patients
- -- Patient room facilities: - 100+ beds with - Super - deluxe, Deluxe, and Semi-private rooms.
- -- Attendants: - Nurses- both Male and Female available
- -- Holistic treatment available – Spiritual guidance, psychologist, etc
- -- Special care for pediatric cases of cancer
- => Karkinos Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, is a technology-led oncology platform. It focuses on designing and delivering cancer care like its digital pathology centers, and research centers that leverage technologies such as genomics, synthetic biology, sensors, and AI to analyze data. The aim is to develop affordable cancer interventions. Karkinos is associated and supported by TATA, Reliance, Mayo Clinic USA, Guy’s Cancer Academy UK, and Rakuten Japan.
- => Tumor Board Career Institute of Medical Sciences has a Tumor Board that consists of eminent highly experienced oncologist, surgeons, and healthcare specialist. Each case that comes to us is discussed collectively and the best course of treatment is drawn out. A varied perspective on each case enables us to provide life-changing treatment to our patients.
=> We use:- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)- Stereotactic radiosurgery is a specialized form of radiation treatment that delivers a high dose of radiation to a small focused area with high precision in a single sitting. It can be used to treat some localized forms of cancers in the brain and body, and some benign lesions like trigeminal neuralgia, epilepsy, etc.
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) – is another form of highly precise radiation treatment that spans over 1-8 sessions and treats slightly larger tumors than SRS. It delivers intense radiation doses to the cancer cells while minimizing damage to the surrounding healthy tissues. It is typically used to treat small, early-stage lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, or cancers that have spread in small measure to bone, lung, liver, or adrenal glands.
Latest Radiation Therapy equipment: Elekta Harmony Pro. Novel and High Precision radiation treatments offered: SRS, SBRT, IGRT, VMAT, IMRT,4DCT and motion management.
Why choose Bhopal?
Why choose Bhopal?
- -- Bhopal is known as a “green city” and the “city of lakes”. One of the cleanest cities in India. A non-polluted environment filled with greenery provides the best atmosphere for cancer patients to recuperate.
- -- It also has accommodation facilities at all price ranges, and eating out is hygienic and affordable. One can get around the city easily because of the friendly locals. Bhopal has a low crime rate. It is known to be safe and hospitable toward tourists.
- -- Railways: - Rani Kamlapati Railway Station is 2.1 km away
- -- Road: - Connected to all major highways
- -- Air: - Raja Bhoj International Airport, Bhopal is 18.9 km away
While you can choose from numerous types of accommodations around the city, ISBT which is situated 1 km away from the hospital has many hotels and dormitories for you.
Cancer Treatment does not have to be a stressful experience. We help you relieve all the stress and anxiety with alternative therapy like Ayurveda, Relaxing Massages, Panchakarma, Meditation, Art Therapy, Shirodhara Therapy, or any other healing technique that will enable you to holistically regain your life and energy.
Bhopal – a vibrant, multicultural, peace-loving city in the state of Madhya Pradesh boasts of heritage, wildlife spirituality, and nature all present in abundance.
- -- Bhopal is home to 1 UNESCO and 1 World Heritage sites
- -- Taj-Ul-Masjid – known to be the largest mosque in India draws lakhs of visitors to pray and marvel at its beautiful architecture.
- -- Bhojeshwar Temple: A Perfect Example of architectural wonders and history dating back to 10th and 11th century
- -- One of the best parts of Incredible India is Madhya Pradesh. With its excellent infrastructure and roads, some mesmerizing places can easily be visited from Bhopal.
- -- Sanchi:- The oldest Buddhist monuments monolithic pillars, palaces, temples, and monasteries which date back to the 2nd and 1st centuries B.C. A beautiful historic site to visit.
- -- Bhimbetka:- Oldest traces of human life as old as the Stone Age can be seen at this marvelous archaeological site. Cave paintings are still intact and provide an insight into the story of mankind.
- -- Our No Waiting List Policy Results in Stress-Free Medical Care for You
How it works
Our team of best oncologist and surgeons will study your case
We will draw out a treatment
plan for you and provide an estimate cost to you
All travel and accommodation assistance
will be provided once we receive confirmation
No. 1 destination to treat Cancer- Career Cancer Hospital Bhopal